During Middle School you will be required to take the following tests:
- California Standardized Tests (CST) sometime in the Spring
- Some will be required to take the California English Language Development Test (CELDT)
These tests are important as they are used to assess your proficiency level in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History. The scores can also be used to register/place you in certain level classes in middle school and high school.
You will start to hear about the following tests in middle school to prepare you for success in high school.
- California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- American College Test (ACT)
The sooner you learn about these tests the better prepared you are to take them and pass them successfully.